Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Weekly update

Hey...just wanted to update before we ...


1. Go on vacation! We are going to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. So excited to be able to get away for a while. This is an anniversary trip disguised to look like a vacation or something... oh well...Pics to follow...

2. My birthday is coming up this sunday...and I cannot wait for my birthday present from Sarah (IU tickets to a game at Lucas Oil Stadium December 6th!).

3. Our anniversary is a week from tomorrow. 3 years already...I'm amazed at the love that God has given Sarah and I and cannot wait to see what tomorrow, let alone the rest of our lives, will bring! I love you Sarah!

4. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas so we can see the family. It is really hard when you don't live close to your family and you are in the ministry to see family that often. We miss them.

5. I'm trying to learn the piano...but it isn't nearly as easy teaching piano to yourself as it was guitar...ugh

6. I love it when you hear an old song that you haven't heard and it brings back some awesome memory that you had forgot about. Here's to old songs!

7. Do grown-ups (over 22) still make Christmas and birthday lists? Do you? I don't...but if I did I would put a new mp3 player on it...one that you can charge with a cpu rather than buying batteries all the time

8. What is up with the weather? I thought I saw snow on the ground last week and now it is in the 70's? C'mon...one or the other...don't play with me!

9. Does it seem to anyone else that time is just flying by? I cannot believe that it is November and that I'll be 27 next week! Wow...

10. IU's first exhibition game is this Friday against...Anderson University...yeah the Anderson University from Anderson, Indiana...where I grew up and graduated High School! Go IU!

Have a great rest of the week and a great week while I'm on vacation drinking lemonade

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy and Sarah,

We are wishing you a wonderful vacation. It is so good to get away. HAPPY #27 Birthday and #3 ANNIVERSARY. Time sure does fly by. I remember Dr. Duff coming out and telling your dad something about 9-11 -- I thought that was the time you were born, that is how much you weighed!!!!

Have a great week of celebrations!!

Love you both,
Aunt Lana and Uncle Terry

JellyVision said...

Thanks...we'll send your check for both months when we get back...

time does fly

Jewel said...

I too hope that weather stays constant. I hope it stays constantly in the 70s!!!

Stevan said...

Lake Geneva is BEAUTIFUL! Take time Andy & Sarah to walk around the lake on the footpath. You'll see some amazing mansions and some interesting quotes on a fence if you go the way we did!

Take a picture of the fence for me!

-Stevan

Sherry said...

It is hard to believe how time flies. It's hard to imagine my baby will be 27!!! And your 3rd anniversary........wow. I am so glad that you found such a wonderful wife. Love you Sarah!! Hope you guys have a great vacation and a very peaceful and restful time.

Lots of love, Momma