Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vacation





Hey all...Vacation was great! Here is a few tidbits:

1. We slept in (mainly Sarah) every day and then woke up and ate breakfast for lunch.

2. We went to Caribou Coffee pretty much every day and played Scrabble and Ingenious and then read some while just relaxing

3. We went and watched Fireproof. It was better than what I expected and the message is one that every married couple or couple that is thinking about getting married should hear.

4. Lake Geneva is beautiful but there isn't alot to do for the average folk

5. Sarah was getting whipped by me in Scrabble at the beginning of the week but she turned the tables at the end.

6. We did a whole bunch of nothing and it was exactly what we needed! It was nice not to have a plan or something that NEEDED to be done.

7. We celebrated my 27th birthday on Sunday and then our 3rd anniversary on Wednesday...we always have a blast together no matter what we are doing

8. We couldn't figure out how to spell that big long word from the movie Mary Poppin's ...how do you spell it?

9. Wisconsin has some weird street lights...they are on the sides rather than being overhead. Also, the streets in Lake Geneva had crazy angles and you had to pay to park...keep your cheese I'll take my basketball

10. I love doing anything and nothing as long as I'm with Sarah...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy - I think it is supercalifragilisticexpealidious? I was a spelling champ at one time...although that was not a word I had to learn to spell. Glad you had a good vacation. Looked plenty cold in WI.

Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign -- Lana

Anonymous said...

She beat me to spelling that word!! Your vacation sounds like one I need......plenty of time to do absolutely NOTHING!!!! Glad you both had a good time and enjoyed the time together!! Love ya both, Momma