Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Road Signs

Just came across this today in my devotional and wanted to share it:

Jeremiah 31:21, "Set up road signs; put up guideposts."

I was thinking, what kind of road signs have I been seeing my life recently? Good ones? Bad ones? Signs that don't have anything on them? Signs help us to know where we are at in that particular moment. Speed limits, rail road crossing, and no passing zones all tell us what we should do or not do in that moment. So my question for you is, what are the signs telling you right now? Who put those signs up? Have people imposed their signs on you? I have had to keep reminding myself lately that "Hurt people, hurt people".

Don't let someone impose their negativity or their opinions on you and make you feel like what they are saying is fact or law. Meet with God and let Him help you set up your own road signs and guideposts that will lead you where HE wants you to go.

No comments: