Friday, August 25, 2006

Fall Kick-off 06

Last year I challenged our teens to get a certain number of teens to the fall kick off. They failed. I told them I would dye my hair if they were successful. They failed. This year, I think that our youth group is much healthier than it was a year ago. So I lowered the challenge to get 50 teens here on September 17th. 50...that is about double of where we run. So if everyone brings one friend, they will have their number. IF...and that is a big IF...they get 50 I am going to have my head shaved into a mohawk...yes, a mohawk...my wife and I thought this up about a month ago and I thought we were just joking until she announced it to the group one night and now there is no backing down.

50 or Bust!

September 17th...we will see. We will see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a mohawk, huh?
that's my Swin....