Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Jellyville Update 4.7.09


Hey all...just wanted to update on the goings-on of the Jellison's of the North!

10. Does anyone else HATE having something hang over your head? I was feeling very overwhelmed this morning and so I had a great idea (where most of my great ideas come from...) while I was in the bathroom. I went and wrote down everything. split it into categories of personal or church related. Pressing or Future. After I got done, I realized that there is always more above your head in your head than there is on paper! HA!

9. We turned in our Honda's...both of our cars for the past 3 years. Sarah got an '06 Ford Freestyle. I got an '06 Chevy Equinox. We are very happy with the new vehicles and are ready for Baby Jelly.

8. Sarah is really starting to show. She has gained 1 pound so far but everything else is shifting! It was like WHAM and everything decided to move up front! She is still so amazingly beautiful...

7. Basketball season ended last night. That means I can now look forward to an IU season in which they win more than 6 games. Only 213 days until they play again!

6. We go in for our ultrasound on April 22nd! We will definitely post the first ever pics of Baby Jelly soon after.

5. Only 58 days until we go on vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC! I love going down there. It is so relaxing and I love the people and family down in South Carolina...

4. I am stat heavy today...there is only 140 days (possibly) until baby Jelly joins us! wowsers!

3. I love the winter season. I love being able to put on a hoodie and taking off. I am always hot so the winter gives me a break. However, I am done this year with snow and cold and ice and snow...seriously...snow in April?!

2. It is odd seeing my sisters (on my Dad's side, that are younger than me) on Facebook. On the internet alone is crazy! We weren't allowed to have a TV...the internet wasn't invented yet but I do remember my Grandpa making a poster up one time that had the alphabet assigned to numbers and the word computer somehow added up to 666! HA...unbelieveable you say? Think again.

1. Please keep Sarah and Me and Baby Jelly in your prayers. Like always we need wisdom and grace and mercy as we are going down this crazy journey we call life!

Hope you have a great day!

No comments: