Monday, April 23, 2007

It's the most busiest time of the year!

You ever get to feeling that you should be somewhere or that you have something going on and you just cant remember what it is? Boy, oh, boy that is what I have felt like for the past week! There is this voice prompting me and making me feel like I am forgetting something. Luckily, I havent forgotten anything (yet?!). My weekends are already planned for the duration of May and June and part of July and it is the end of April. I just wanted to give you a glimpse into Jellyville...Summer '07


May 4-5 IWU Jr. High YC
May 12: Mother's Day w/ the family in Celina, Ohio
May-18-19: Youth Yard Sale
May- 25-June 2: Mrytle Beach, S.C. ....Vacation!!!!!
June 11-15: Against the Flow Youth Missions Week
June 18-22: Jr. High Camp (I am not staying, just dropping the kids off)
June 24-30: Sr. High Camp (I am staying and I am in charge of recreation for the week!)


Softball starts soon, and I am sure that there will be other unexpected things that happen. So, there you have it. My life through the end of June. I hope your's isnt this busy...

No comments: